The 13th Doll teaser trailer

The 13th Doll teaser trailer

RHK 11 comments
Uncategorized

Check out our teaser for the game, put together by kutuup1989, with music by Chris, and video by Bones, DCBittorf, and others.

11 Comments

david

March 1, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Oh hell yeah!

James

March 3, 2012 at 4:11 am

That’s also me reading the poem (yep, I’m kutuup1989) 😀

Oneel

March 8, 2012 at 1:07 am

great stuff. I check this site about 2 times a week and I love it when there are updates like this.

Quaidbond

March 9, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Trailer is way too dark. Can’t really see anything. Very excited at the progress you guys have been making.

RHK

March 9, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I agree it’s a little dark, but it’s meant to be a tease. We don’t want to give too much away before the official release, and I thought this was a brilliant way to show a lot, but nothing at the same time. That’s a bit evil isn’t it… =)

Quaidbond

March 16, 2012 at 4:17 pm

No no, I mean too dark. Like the only reason I kinda knew what rooms were being shown was because there was maybe one object I could kinda make out dark. I understand the tease concept… but teasers should build excitement. Its hard to say “strain your eyes looking at this black screen then get excited”. It doesnt work. Im using an iphone with full brightness.

James

March 21, 2012 at 3:55 am

I had a go at looking at it on my iPhone and it does look pretty dark, however that was the effect I was going for to a degree, you’re meant to recognise little things here and there and feel a sense of anticipation. However I do agree it’s not very mobile friendly, if you can, watch it on a PC or Mac with a larger screen, you will see a lot more things to get you excited :)

Chris H

March 17, 2012 at 3:25 am

Music sounds too much like Runescape or something. The 7th Guest was all about atonal xylophones and glockenspiels. Choirs and harpsichords really don’t go at all sorry. Eugh!

Jean Douat

August 23, 2012 at 2:28 am

That`s awesome!!! Can you release this year??
Will it run on Mac?

Cindy Teeters

September 27, 2012 at 2:07 pm

HURRY HURRY HURRY

Dan Sokola

December 14, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I have been following this project for years. GREAT to see you guys still at it. I cannot imagine how much work this took. Looking forward to it. Take your time.

Dan