Frequently Asked Questions
When Will The Game Be Released?
- Depending upon the results of our Kickstarter campaign, we are hoping for an early 2016 release.
Is This Legal?
- Yes! The 13th Doll is the first fan game to get permission from the original right’s holders to do a retail release! Even before that the team had a great relationship with the people at Trilobyte Games.
What is Special About This Game?
- The project has an original story, original music, challenging puzzles, and some new secrets for players to discover.
- The game is 100% generated by fans of the original games.
- 1st-person perspective will give players an exciting, new, and unique view of the Stauf Mansion.
What Will The Game Requirements Be?
- A decently modern Windows computer with 2GB+ of available hard-disk space should be able to play the game. Basically, if it can handle any modern game off Steam, it will likely be able to handle The 13th Doll.
- Possible cross-platform compatibility with the Unity game engine. (IE XBox One, PS4, Wii U, Mac, maybe Linux under WINE)
How Can Fans Help The Project?
- Join us on the Facebook Group to help inspire and encourage us! It is for the fans that we are doing this so, interacting with the fans really helps to inspire us!
- Spread the word!
The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest