Frequently Asked Questions
When Will The Game Be Released?
- We’ll be happy to make announcements when something more specific is prudent. We know it has been a long road and we are so glad for all of those who have supported us for all these years!
Is This Legal?
- Yes! The 13th Doll has a 100% legitimate license with Trilobyte Games to produce our game. We are in no way directly affiliated with Trilobyte Games, but, we can say that Rob Landeros and his team are great people and have been very gracious to us.
What is Special About This Game?
- The project will have an original story, original music, challenging puzzles, and some new secrets for players to discover.
- The game is 100% generated by fans of the original games.
- 1st-person perspective will give players an exciting, new, and unique view of the Stauf Mansion.
What Will The Game Requirements Be?
- A decently modern Windows computer with 2GB+ of available hard-disk space should be able to play the game. Basically, if it can handle any modern game off Steam, it will likely be able to handle The 13th Doll.
- Possible cross-platform compatibility with the Unity game engine.
How Can Fans Help The Project?
- We are always open to bringing on new 3-D artists and game programmers. Please visit the forums or our Facebook Group if you are interested!
- Join us on the Facebook Group to help inspire and encourage us! It is for the fans that we are doing this so, interacting with the fans really helps to inspire us!
- Spread the word!
The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest